What We Do
How We Help
Central Texas LifeCare provides the following services to anyone regardless of age, race, religion or marital status. All services are free and confidential.
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Limited Obstetrical Ultrasounds
- Accurate Information on all of your options
- Limited STD Testing & Education
- Confidential Conversations
- Post Abortion Counseling & Education (PACE)
- Counseling & Education
- Life Skills Resource Room
- Adoption Service Referrals
We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
Why We Help
We at Central Texas LifeCare believe in the Sanctity of Human Life and realize the horrifying impact that abortions are having in our society. Women are being left with memories they wish they could forget and many children are not getting to live to fulfill God’s purpose and plans for their lives.
Did you know?
- There have been more than 55 million abortions performed in the United States since Roe v. Wade was decided back in 1973.
- Over 3500 babies are terminated every day.
- A baby’s life is ended every 20 seconds.
Who We Help
Every day we help women, men and their families facing an unplanned pregnancy. Women come to us confused, scared and looking for answers. They feel alone and are in need of encouragement and support. Many women experience pressure from their friends, boyfriends and family members to terminate the life of their unborn child. Most of them think that doing so will solve their problem. Our desire at Central Texas LifeCare is to equip our clients with the information necessary to make positive choices for their lives.
If you'd like to visit our client website, please click here